Become a Shriner
Who are the Shriners?
Shriners International is a fraternity based on fun, fellowship and the Masonic principles of brotherly love, truth and relief. We are committed to:
• Being the premier fraternal organization for men of good character
• Having great programs and activities for Shriners and their families and friends in a spirit of fun, fellowship and social camaraderie
• Fostering self-improvement through leadership opportunities, education, the perpetuation of moral values and being involved in our communities
• Serving mankind through our philanthropy: Shriners Hospitals for Children®
How to become a Shriner
All you have to do is ask a Shriner, and he will help you!
• If you hold the title of Master Mason in Freemasonry, you qualify and are invited to join the Shriners.
• If you are not a Freemason, you have an excellent opportunity to pursue that first. Freemasonry is a worldwide fraternity emphasizing personal study, self improvement, and social betterment via individual involvement and philanthropy.
• Once you are a Master Mason you will then be eligible to become a Shriner. A Shriner in your town will be able to help you.